Great Harvest in Utah Fundraising
The Great Harvest Bread Co. Fundraising Program
- Each Salt Lake Valley bakery can support up to two fundraising programs a year for each of our neighboring high school areas. Programs for the same geographical area need to be separated by a 6 month time period. We take requests on a first come, first serve basis.
- Fundraising for each program should conclude within 1 month of the program's start.
- We offer up to 10 cards per student in each fundraising group.
- Fundraising cards should be sold for a minimum $16 each. (The purchaser can realize over $75 value by utilizing the whole card.) The cards do not expire.
- Cards must be pre-purchased. Great Harvest Bread Company sells the fundraising cards at $5.00 per piece. We will buy back any unmarked & unsold cards from the fundraising coordinator at the conclusion of your fundraiser.
Fundraising Program Recommendations
- Set a launch date and definite finish date. (The entire program should not exceed one month in length.)
- Great Harvest Bread Company is happy to donate bread for students to taste at your program launch. Please schedule this directly with JoEllen (694-0998)
- Each student needs to be held accountable for the cards they take to sell. They will need to return the cards or $5 per card to the program director. This must be clearly communicated to the student. A signature sheet can be helpful.
- A per student goal should be set, not to exceed 10 cards per student. A smaller number is appropriate for some groups.
- Safety first! Students should sell only to people they know. Also, they are not allowed to sell the cards on the premises of any Great Harvest bakery location.
Fundraising Card Selling Points for Students
- The card is worth anywhere from $50 to $75 worth of delicious all natural, fresh-baked breads, depending on how you use it.
- The card only costs $16.
- The card will pay for itself with only 4 uses. ($11 from each card will go directly to your organization.)
- The card does not expire.
- You can use the card for everyday loaves like Honey Whole Wheat or popular specialty loaves like Cinnamon Burst and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip.
- The card is redeemable at the Great Harvest Bread Company in your region. If you would like to see this month's full menu, check online at www.greatharvestutah.com.
- Great Harvest is a locally owned family business. They make all of their bread from scratch, fresh everyday. They even mill their own wheat flour everyday in a stone mill.
- Thank you for supporting our team! We really appreciate it.